Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Well, I got lucky on Halloween...my little fiesty 2 year old did let me draw some stitches on his face and he actually wore his costume. We visited my mom's work and my work during the day on Halloween and I told him he had to wear the hood in order to get candy. So, as we made the trip around my mom's office, Parker would throw on the hat to get the candy and then as he would walk away, he would rip it back off. He had it all figured out. We had a fun Halloween though. He is going through a very shy stage, so he wasn't to keen on ringing strangers doorbells and talking to them. But, he did walk up to the door. Here are a few photos of our little Frankie.

6 comments:

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

He is such an adorable Frankenstien! I can't believe that he was being shy, that's so not like him!

Heidi Rogers said...

Good job on the stitches mom, you made him look scary!! Cute boy, cute boy. I can't wait to have him come play soon.

hoLLY said...

he looks so dang cute!!! good job mom!

Teddy said...

That is really cute! How are you feeling?

Nicole said...

I love Parkers costume. I still haven't done my Halloween blog so you're better than me. I'm going to try to this week but we'll see. I'm so glad that you're having a girl. They are so sweet and much more fun to dress. I bet you're mom is having a hayday.

Nicole said...

Hey I need your new address. Would you mind e-mailing it to me at benandnicole_1@msn.com? Thanks