Monday, June 28, 2010

Another?


Well yes, if you haven't heard, we are expecting our third child in late January. We are having another one! LOL! This was a bit of a surprise, but I believe all things happen for a reason. I know my children have all come to us when they were supposed to. So, although I never wanted a December or January baby...January baby, here you come! At least January may not seem so bleak with a new baby. Here's hoping!

We are so excited, but also a bit scared as we have been told by a few friends that the third child changes your world. Two, we have been able to handle with a bit of man on man defense. Three we are out numbered...so, for all of you with three or more, please, I could use some helpful tips, advice and any help you can offer.

Parker is excited and has told me several times that it's a boy. He says, "I already have a little sister, so now I need a little brother." I guess we shall see.

5 comments:

Teddy said...

Congratulations you two! We'd have to get a move on to keep up with ya! We're always excited to see these new babies coming to the family.

Three K's and Two P's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Three K's and Two P's said...

Thanks so much Teddy! This wasn't quite what we had planned, but, we are excited. Hope you and your cute family are doing well!

hoLLY said...

oh kristie its so crazy how everything happens ! congrats! your an amazing mother and Im positive you could handle 10 kids! ha but let me know if I can do anything ! congrats love ya!

Brittanie said...

We have LOVED having three. We were pretty scared also but three has been a breeze compared to two.

Less emotional trama on siblings, less emotional guilt from mom, just lots more love. He was a very easy going baby so I am sure that helped:).

Good Luck and Congrats!