Thursday, September 23, 2010

Parker's First Day of Preschool

Parker had his first day of Pre-School last week and he was so darn excited to go. He told everyone he saw that he was going to school. I honestly debated about sending him this year as I didn't know how I was going to get him back and forth with me working and other reasons...but as I thought and thought about it, I honestly was causing myself to have anxiety because I felt like I was depriving him. I know, I am so strange. So, I found a place that would work with my work schedule and off to school he went! He is loving it and I know it is the best thing for him. He always seems to gravitate toward older kids and I know he needs that interaction.

I was a little sad to see him go...I cried a little looking at these pictures just because he looks so big. Man, what am I going to do when he really starts school? I will probably chase the school bus down... It's just so hard seeing your kids grow up :(



1 comment:

Chelsi said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so cute and so excited to learn. :)