Sunday, March 30, 2008

P's new word

Parker spent the night over at Papa and Grandma Anderson's last night and he learned a new word. Boston, Parker's little baby cousin was over all day on Saturday visiting too and Parker learned to say his name. He says a lot of things but this one is so cute. He can't quite say the 's' in his name but he enunciates quite well.


I better not over-do it though, I think he is tired of me asking him to say it since he says it over and over the last time. Like, geeze mom, how many times do I have to say this?

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh I love it!! That is so cute, he is a very smart guy. Love his new hair too!

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

He is so adorable. I can't believe how much he talks now!

Dustin Izatt said...

holy cow, I can't believe he has gotten so big. Very adorable, hope all is well with you guys :) It's insane that only next month will be your one year anniversary.