Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Parker's new Trick

I know it has been awhile since I posted. It is rare that my internet is up and working--so tonight, while things seem to be running smoothly, I thought I would share Parker's new trick.

Parker learned to do a somersault on the 'trampoline' and tried to do the trick on the bed last night. He was jumping on my bed saying, "trampoline, trampoline." Because Grandpa and Grandma Anderson have a trampoline in their backyard, Parker thinks anything that is bouncy is also one. I had to tell him that the bed isn't to be jumped on and told him to try his trick on the ground. Well he did, and he was so proud of himself. He was going around in a circle doing somersaults. He was singing a little diddy, "Round in a seecle, round in a seecle (that is how he says circle). It was so dang cute and he was really quite good at them. Maybe he is going to be a little gymnast...I doubt it, but it is still so fun to see him learn and grow!

Here is a little video of his new trick:

1 comment:

Heidi Rogers said...

All I have to say is that WE LOVE PARKER!!! he is so stincking cute and so much fun, I can't wait to have him come and play saturday.