Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our House

Well, we are almost there, our new house is almost done. It has sure come a long way since the ground breaking in May. We are getting so excited to move in and make it our home... and although it has been a very stressful summer, one that I don't ever wish to repeat, I know it will all be worth it when we are finally in. Kory has been a very busy man all summer long. He and some friends and family have been busily finishing the tile this week and the last project he has is the two tone paint and the garage to paint. I know he will be a much happier and pleasant person to be around when this is all finished. Not to say that he isn't pleasant, I mean he is a pretty even tempered person, but I think the stress has finally gotten to him. The fuse is getting shorter if ya know what I mean. It will be so nice to have a night that he is able to just sit and relax, but that probably won't happen until we are successfuly moved into our house. I do love that he is such a hard worker though, I know he will teach our children good work ethic!

Only a few more weeks to go!

5 comments:

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

I'm so happy for you guys! It looks great. I can't believe how much it has changed since I saw it last. I bet you are both very excited to be so close to moving in.

Nicole said...

I heard you were building a house. Where is it? It looks really nice so far. I say you are doing pretty good for only starting in May. I won't even tell you how long it took to build ours. I try to push unpleasant things out of my mind.

Teddy said...

I remember the house construction days so well:) How exciting you are almost done.

Kristy said...

Looks good! Make sure that Kory gets my room painted!

Heidi Rogers said...

Lookin good, lookin good!! How very exciting to have it almost done, now the stress of what to put in there AAHH the choices. I am here to help, since I am so good at making decisions!!