Monday, August 18, 2008

Daily Dose of Parkerism's

I completely realize that every mom thinks that their child is the cutest and funniest child on earth...and I must admit, I am no exception. Besides, isn't this what this whole blogging thing is all about? We are really just showing off our cute kids and the fun stuff they do... we don't really want to blog about the naughty stuff or the family arguments or anything like that. Oh wait, none of us ever have arguments, right?

So, this leads me to my Daily Dose of Parkerism's...
Last night, Kory was reading Parker one of his favorite story's Goodnight Moon. For those that don't know the story, it is all about saying goodnight to everything in this great green room. Kory was a reading through the story and said, "there were three little kittens and a pair of mittens and three little bears sitting on chairs." Parker then stopped Kory and said with a serious look, while nodding his head yes, "They were in time out?"
Parker sits in a chair when he has to sit in time out (Yes, we put our child in time out. Sometimes even more than once a day.), and since the three bears where sitting on chairs, he figured they were sitting in time out too. I mean really, why else would anyone sit in a chair?!
Oh my goodness, it was hilarious.
Parker will be two in a few weeks, and yes, the terrible two's have already begun, but I just love this age. He is so funny~!

No comments: