Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Parker's Funnies

I really need to post about Parker's birthday and post some pic's--but because of our move, and the lack of internet at home, I can't post pictures yet. Hopefully soon. So, stayed tuned for Parker's birthday post! I know, you are just dying to see pictures.

For now, I will share a funny...
Last night, Parker and I were sitting on the couch and I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He turned to me and said, "No mom, don't kiss my cheek, kiss ME!", and he puckered up his lips. So, I gave him a kiss on his lips and tried to tell him that his cheek is a part of him and that I was kissing him. Then I kissed him on the nose and he said, "No, don't kiss my nose, kiss me!", and once again, puckered up his lips. It was the funniest thing. I think he meant to say, kiss my lips and not kiss me, but it was just too funny.

2 comments:

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

Seriously I miss that kid! He is so freaking hilarious!

Heidi Rogers said...

Gosh Mom, get a clue he wanted a KISS!!! He has got to be the smartest and cutest kid EVER.. We just love Parker.