Friday, May 15, 2009

Ahoy Matey!

His teeth are green here because he was eating candy. Just an FYI.

I have much blogging to catch up on, but I just had to share this...

Today we were out running errands...Parker, Preslie and I were waiting in the truck while Kory made a trip into the store. I was trying to keep Parker entertained so we were watching people--it was a nice day, so we had the windows down.
Parker loves cowboys and cowboy hats so when a man walked out in a cowboy hat I said, "Look Parker, a cowboy." He seemed pleased but then he noticed another man walking out. This was a large man with a red bandana tied on his head. Parker said, "Look mom, a pirate." I looked and realized that he did have his bandana tied on his head like a pirate. I responded, "Yeah Park, he does look like a pirate." Before I could even finish my sentence, Parker yells out, "AHOY MATEY!" The man quickly looked over at us and I could not help but to crack up. I have not laughed that hard in a long time.

I didn't know that he even knew that pirates said AHOY!

He keeps Kory and I laughing. He is so inquisitive and has such a fun sense of humor!

AHOY MATEY!

5 comments:

Ollie said...

That's really cute. Funny fun Mr. Parker! Congratulations with the arrival of Preslie, she's adorable!

hoLLY said...

oh man that is too cute! i love kids! and Parker is a doll!

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

That's the funniest thing I have ever heard. I can't wait to visit!

FAPORT International said...

Really a cute kid having fun...
cool pictures...wow!

Kristy said...

Parker needs to do commericals. He's a riot