Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sweet Baby Girl

Sweet baby girl, da da daaaa. Good times never seem so good!

Here are a few photos from the last few months. It's so sad to think that Miss P. is already 10 weeks old. Time flies so fast, it truly does.

My two P's. Oh I love them!

Easter afternoon at Grandma's.


Great Grandma Jackson visiting for her blessing.


Great Uncle Roice. He knew just how to hold her to help with her gas problem!


Blessing day. Isn't our backyard beautiful!Catching some ZZZ's with my dad.

5 comments:

little olsen clan said...

she is darling!

hoLLY said...

how cute! time does fly! and look how adorable your kids are! you look so great for only having a baby 10 weeks ago!

Teddy said...

Love your post, especially the soundtrack. Rock on Neil Diamond! Preslie really is beautiful. Hope you guys are doing great.

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

Oh how I love little Miss Preslie! It's been so fun to see her all week. Your little family is so adorable!

Wendy Jo said...

Your kids are soooo cute! I'm so glad you found my blog - so I could find yours ;) I miss you too, and I'm so sorry you've been so sick. That's so hard.