Thursday, September 17, 2009

Preslie is 6 Months Old Today!

Pressers, as we often times call her, or Lady Luck as Kristy calls her, is 6 months old today. I always say it, but time goes too fast.

To pay homage to her on this day, her half birthday, here is a plethora of pictures of our precious Preslie (wow, that is a lot of P’s!), over the last couple months. You will notice that she is a drooly girl. She is getting two teeth on the bottom, and the one is quite sharp and mostly all the way through. So, the drool is a common thing at our house!

I love this picture of her. It definitely pays to have a talented SIL watch my kids everyday!











4 comments:

Kristy said...

She's such a DOLL! I love her sweet little smile, she's such a good baby and happy all the time. I love my Lady Luck!

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

She is so adorable. I can't believe how much she has changed! I'm very excited to see her at Christmas but she'll be so different then too. I just miss you all lots! I can't believe she is 6 months old. Time flies!

Heidi Rogers said...

OOH precious little princess! I love this girl, she is so cute!

Wendy Jo said...

She is so adorable!