Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Preslie

What a fun, busy and crazy year this has been. I can't believe my little baby girl is already one! I won't say she hasn't been a challenge, that would be a lie; but oh my do I ever love her! What fun it is to have a sweet baby girl to dress up, dote on and kiss! She is ever such a little diva and does like things her way...but I wouldn't trade her for the world! Parker loves her so much and my very favorite thing to hear him say to her is, "You look pretty Pres," I just love to hear him talk to her.

Sis is quite the daddy's girl, and yes, she does have him wrapped around her tiny finger. Isn't that the way it's supposed to be though?

Happy Birthday to our baby girl...

Kristy came over and took pictures of Preslie in her room for her 1 year old photos. I think they turned our pretty fabulous, although I never thought I would be the total PINK mom... and that's exactly what I am... AHHH! I did have a purple outfit for her to wear, but she was entirely too worn out by the time we were ready for the next background. I guess another day....man, who knew models were so fussy?! We hope to try some outside, once the flowers are bloomed and the grass is greener. I can't wait!




2 comments:

Teddy said...

These really are so cute! And why not have a little pink in your life. oh, all right, how about a LOT of pink! :-)

hoLLY said...

Kristie these pics are seriouly sooo beautiful! I love that they are in her room and I love all her little outfits and accessories you make me want a little girl so bad! the last pic is my fav for sure I love her and I cant believe she is already 1!!!!!!!!!