Monday, August 25, 2008

Parker is going to be a BIG BROTHER!

Yes, we are expecting--my due date is around March 22, 2009. We are so excited to welcome a new little baby into our family and we know that Parker will be a very good big brother. He doesn't quite know what to think when we tell him that mommy has a baby in her tummy, but I think by the time my belly is round like a watermelon, he will know what is going on.
I made Parker a shirt to wear to announce the news to our family's. We had Parker wear the shirt upstairs to show my mom. Although, my mom was a bit suspicious a few weeks prior. Then we had Parker wear the shirt on our trip to Bear Lake with Kory's family. It was so funny because Brady read the shirt out loud as soon as Parker stepped out of the trailer, "I am gonna be a big brother," and everyone was like, "What? What did you say?" Maybe they thought that Brady meant that he was going to be a big brother...oh my.

Here are a few pictures of Parker in the shirt...

6 comments:

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

Congratulations again! We are so excited for you guys! I hope to see you guys soon!!!

Kristy said...

Wow that would be rather odd if Lannis were having a baby. Congrats we are happy for you guys Parker is a great big cousin to Boston so I am sure he will do great as a big Bro. And P.S. I hate you cuase I am sure that you have not thrown up once jerk!

Three K's and Two P's said...

Actually I have thrown up twice. Well, twice in one night. I got up at midnight about a week ago and was really sick. I don't really know what caused it, but at least you will be happy to know that I have thrown up!

Heidi Rogers said...

YEAH!!! I am thinking GIRL... I am so excited for you guys, new house, cute Parker, and now a BABY!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Yay I am so excited for you. I'm hoping you have a girl. Everyone I know is having boys so I think you should even it up a bit. Congrats!