Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer Adventures

We have had a very busy summer, and since I am so bad with posting as things happen, I thought I would post a little of each adventure here.

Parker's first Lagoon trip. He wasn't so sure about the whole idea at first, but he warmed up to the place and loved the rides by the end of it.

Watching fireworks with Grandma and Grandpa A.
Cherry Hill outing.Park trip--he always has a ball in his hands!
Night at the rodeo. Parker was more interested in climbing on daddy then actually watching the rodeo. On occasion, he would yell, "Go cow," though. The people around us got a kick out of that.

Naked swimming at Grandma Anderson's. I mean really, who doesn't love naked swimming?

Annual Anderson Family Bear Lake trip.

And finally, Parker trying to be just like his Uncle Erich (Erich always wears a bandana to help keep his beautiful hair perfectly styled. You think I am kidding...I wish I was.)

2 comments:

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

It looks like you guys had a great summer! I love the picture with the bandana, he looks so cute. When will you guys be moving in to the house? The story about Kory reading to him is hilarious! He cracks me up!

Heidi Rogers said...

Busy, Busy, Busy times!! Love my little Parker... and his naked BUMM