Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October Fun

Last week we tried to get into the fall and Halloween spirit by taking Parker to the pumpkin patch and we also had my sister-in-law and her husband and little boy over for dinner and pumpkin carving. I love this time of year--it's my very favorite. I love the weather and the smells in the air and the brightly colored leaves. I wish it would stay like this through November but alas the snow must come. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and it wouldn't be the same without snow, but I just love the crispness in the air and the October coolness.

Here are a few pictures of our fun. These are mostly for G-ma and G-pa Anderson who are in 100 degree Arizona, missing the fall here in Utah. We miss you both so much and can't wait to see you again!


Of course only my child would be too busy biting his fingernails to look at the camera. I did not get even one good shot. I mean really, what two year old bites their nails!? Oh, he got it. He wasn't picking his nose, mind you, he was biting his nails!I know this picture is sideways, for some reason I couldn't turn it. I thought it was such a cute picture though. It reminds me of feeding a baby animal with a bottle. Parker is feeding the baby giraffe.Boston in his cute Halloween costume. Parker would not wear his costume. He freaked at our ward party when I tried to make him wear the hood that goes to his costume. I do think miracles can happen and that on Halloween he will all of the sudden cooperate and embrace the Frankenstein costume. I can hope right?

2 comments:

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

The pictures are great! Parker feeding Boston is so funny. I wish Parker would have put on his costume. HOpefully he will on Halloween. MIss you guys!

Heidi Rogers said...

OOOH Parker, what are we going to do with you!! I love the pumpkins they look good... where is the pumpkin with all the lights? Cute pic of you!! TOO cute