Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Parker's First Camping Trip With Dad

Kory took Parker camping last month for a father son outing. This is what Kory has wanted to do since Parker was born and I will admit, I was somewhat hesitant since he is only two and I wouldn't be there. I had all the worries that any mom would have. Would Parker wander off and find water and Kory wouldn't realize he was missing? Would a bear come and steal my child or eat them or would some other wild animal find them? Would it be too cold and Parker would freeze? Ok, maybe I am obsessive, but I have to think of all the possibilities of danger. Well, they returned safe and sound and had such a good time together. They fished and cannoed and went hiking and played a little football. I know that this is the first of many camp outings they will have together and I am so thankful that they made it back safely. Ikind of enjoyed the quiet weekend home alone but did miss my boys.

Here are a few photos of their outing.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute! The one with parkers shirt off cracks me up!

Heidi Rogers said...

Look at him standing there like a STUD!! Daddy didn't teach him that. I love him, he is so fun and so smart. OOOH I could kiss him all the day!
I hope he is feeling better today

hoLLY said...

how fun! what a bunch of studs you have! and why didn't you go? I personally don't like camping so Trae will prob have to go with daddy when he gets big enough! haha anyway cute pics!

Kristy said...

He is so darn cute I love the picture in the trailer they both look so happy! What a cutie!

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

I love the pictures! It looks like they had a great time! He is such a big boy now. I can't believe how much he is changing!