Thursday, October 9, 2008

Spouse Tag

I was tagged by Heidi, so I think I will play along.

1. Where did we meet? Oh my, well, the first time we met was at The Lamplight and then we met again after that through mutual friends (can you meet someone again after meeting them? I think you can).
2. How long did we date before we married? Almost two years.
3. How long have we been married? We have been married for a year and almost 5 months.
4. He surprises me by....planning surprises, even sometimes romantic ones, for my birthday or our anniversary. My favorite was for my 25th birthday when he made a book and drew pictures to tell me what the gift was. He took me to Park City overnight and we went shopping and to dinner and we stayed in this cozy little hotel on Main Street. It was such good birthday!
5. My favorite feature of him is...his eyes and his hands. I love that he has manly hands that show his hard work.
6. His nicknames for me are... Gardner and mom.
7. His favorite food... Sushi and any kind of meat. He is definitely a carnivore.
8. His favorite sport .... Oh my, please don't get me started. I think my dear husband likes and watches every sport that is actually considered a sport. I wouldn't say I am the biggest supporter of watching 10 football games a day, but I deal with it. Kory loves to play golf the most I think though.
9. Where was our first kiss? It was camping by the campfire (eww la la).
10. Our favorite thing to do? We love to just sit on the couch and pop popcorn and watch a movie together or go out to dinner.
11. Any children? Yes one little boy and another on the way.
12. Any hidden talents? He is the master at Trivial Pursuit, you really can't win with him. He knows all the answers. I think he studies the cards though. He also is a really good cook. Just in case you may have not had his cooking.
13. How old is he? Just turned 30. He is so old! LOL!
14. Who said I love you first? He did. It was pretty early into our relationship, so I was quite shocked.
15. Favorite type of music? Kory is a music connoisseur. He likes everything from the Beatles and Led Zeplin to Jack Johnson and Madonna. He isn't really a country fan though, but he does listen to it for my sake sometimes.
16. I admire him most for....his drive and determination. Once he sets his mind to something he gets it done and finishes it. He is such a hard worker, I don't think I have ever known anyone who works as hard as he does.
17. Do I think he'll read this? Maybe. If I tell him there is a little something about him.

I tag everyone who reads this!

1 comment:

Heidi Rogers said...

Do you even share your popcorn with Kory?? We are pretty lucky girls to have such amazing HUBBYS