Thursday, October 2, 2008

Parker's 2nd Birthday

I know, I am quite late in posting this, but it is really hard to keep up with this whole blogging thing. Anyway, Parker turned two last month and we celebrated with a party in our not fully unpacked house and we took a trip to the zoo.

Parker got his new batman bike but he can't quite reach the pedals.


Licking the goods...


The finished product. I know, the frosting is a bit scary, it's all I had!


The zoo





We had a bit of an accident before the party. He ran into his bed post. Man, the goose egg appeared within seconds!



Boston wanted in on the action too.






Opening Aunt Melissa's package.



All in all, I would say it was a pretty good birthday. Minus the minor growth on Parker's head!

6 comments:

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

I'm so glad to hear that you finally got the package I sent. I hope he doesn't get sick of getting books! That goose egg looks like it hurts. I can't believe how big he is getting, even how much he has grown since I saw him in August. It will be fun to see you guys soon! I hope all is well with you guys!!!

little olsen clan said...

Poor Parker! Our parker is a bit accident prone! He makes me laugh, not that he's hurt, but the crazy ways he manages to do it! Are you showing yet? My belly kinda popped out this last week. How are you feeling?

Heidi Rogers said...

He really truly makes me so happy, I love his voice and he is sooo smart!! His b-day was lots of fun. He has great parents thats why!!

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

I'm so excited to see you guys! You are not a bad sister-in-law for not telling me about getting the package you are just super busy! I'll be getting into town around 5 on Sunday.

hoLLY said...

Happy Birthday Parker! He is oooo cute! What a fun birthday! lokks like it was lots of fun!

Braden & Missy said...

Hi Kristie
I'm sorry to hear you had shingles. I hope its all taken care of. I love you and I think about you all the time.

I can learn so much from Parker. What a tough boy! He has a giant goose egg on his head and giant smile on his face. It doesn't bother him one bit, he knows he is cute!! I'll remember that next time I have a zit. Love ya guys